[Swftools-common] pdf2swf link target

From: David Triebe
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf link target
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:41:17 +0100

Hi everyone,

is there a way to define the target of links using pdf2swf?

Now all links open in a new window but I need them to open in the same window (linke target="_self" in HTML).

So far I haven't found an option to accomplish this, but as there are other options which I found hard to find in the documentation, I suppose I might have looked in the wrong places.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

David