[Swftools-common] Configure error

From: Chris Blake
Subject: [Swftools-common] Configure error
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:55:05 +0200

Hi guys and gals,

When I try to install pdf2swf on Ubuntu 8.04 I get this error :

address@hidden:~/swftools-2008-11-19-1013# ./configure
checking build system type... Invalid configuration
`i686-pc-linux-oldld': machine `i686-pc-linux' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/bash ./config.sub i686-pc-linux-oldld failed

I searched through the archives and couldn`t find any previous reports
of this, can someone please advise what this means and how I can fix
it.

Many thanks
--
Regards