Re: [Swftools-common] Help with search highlight

From: jriggio
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Help with search highlight
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:17:13 -0500 (EST)

Hello Matthias,
I have a offer for you to do some consulting for our company. We need a
search box that will search the terms we input. It has to highlight the
words that are searched in the swf. I would love for this to be in AS3 so
player 9 or even 10(If this can be done). But as I had reported the -t
command does not work. So give me a quote on a price and time frame to do
this for us. That is the only function I need help with the rest of the
player I will develop. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Best,
Justin