RE: [Swftools-common] SWF Extract question

From: Chantal Tremblay
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] SWF Extract question
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:09:12 -0500

Hi!

Does the extracted mp3 play in your media player? Yes

If yes I suspect that the problem is in Flash or in your mp3 loader script.
- I think the problem is in Flash because if I test with Swiff Player
everything is fine. But when I convert the wave directly with Cleaner to
mp3, I am able to control it in flash. Do you have a workaround for this?

Thanks for your help.

Chantal