[Swftools-common] pdf2swf stroke cap style

From: Jarno Kyttälä
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf stroke cap style
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:17:59 +0200

Hello,

When I convert PDFs with pdf2swf, strokes change their appearance.

I think it has something to do with cap styles not being converted properly.

To demonstrate the problem, I made an example PDF with a simple rectangle with 30pt stroke width:

This is what it looks like when converted with pdf2swf (rendered to .jpg, but .swf looks the same):
http://jakki.org/pdf/0.jpg

This is what it should look like:
http://jakki.org/pdf/0_correct.jpg

And here's the original PDF:
http://jakki.org/pdf/rect.pdf

Does anybody know a solution to work around this?

Thanks!

Jarno K.