Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)

From: Jeff Seibert
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:41:45 -0800

Joe -

I think this thread has gone off-topic for the swftools list.

I would caution against your mistrust in cloud computing services. Amazon stores S3 data in triplicate in geographically distributed data centers. While they cannot guarantee the integrity of your data (that is indeed impossible), they do offer a 99.9% SLA, and your data is likely exponentially safer with them than if you choose to host it yourself or use a smaller, less established offering. Google "only" stores its own data in triplicate worldwide - the chance of all 3 drives failing simultaneously has been computed and is absolutely miniscule.

Good luck with your project,

Jeff