Re: [Swftools-common] Transparent backgrounds again! SWFC this time.

From: Matthew Ayres
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Transparent backgrounds again! SWFC this time.
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:35:35 +0000

Hmmm, looking at the list archive it seems to have lost one of the
attachments, so I've decided to just paste the script and html in a
new email.

The script:
.flash filename="lozenge.swf" version=9 fps=25 bbox=468x60 background=#ddddff

        .png s1 "logo.png"
        .font Albany "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/albw.ttf"
        .text title font=Albany text="Test text" color=#0000dd size=40pt
        .text byline font=Albany text="from Matthew Ayres" color=#0000dd
size=12pt

        .put s1 x=0 y=0 scalex=79 scaley=60
        .put title x=80 y=40
        .put byline x=189 y=52

        .frame 50
        .change title
        .change byline
        .frame 75
        .change title alpha=0%
        .change byline alpha=0%
.end

The html:
<object width="468" height="60">
<param name="movie" value="lozenge.swf">
<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
<embed src="lozenge.swf" wmode="transparent" width="468" height="60">
</embed>
</object>