[Swftools-common] Color is a little bit off

From: Kim Birkelund
Subject: [Swftools-common] Color is a little bit off
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:14:57 +0100

Hi

I’m running the conversion with the default settings and I’m getting a bit different colors than in the original PDF.

SWF: http://rapidshare.com/files/199181430/swf.jpg

PDF: http://rapidshare.com/files/199181490/pdf.jpg

The links above are to pictures of a subsection of the resulting SWF files first and the original PDF file second. As can be seen she is a bit more pale in the PDF version.  While one can argue on preference it isn’t up to me and I would simply like to get a result that is identical to the PDF or as close as possible.

Is this a known problem and is a fix forthcoming or is there some cmd-line switch I’ve overlooked?

/kim