RE: [Swftools-common] missing characters in generated swf

From: Goldstein, Seth
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] missing characters in generated swf
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:40:56 -0500

Very interesting.  Learning more about PDFs than I probably ever wanted
to. :)

FYI - the PDF does render "correctly" with Ghostscript, so I'm sifting
through their source code right now to see how they handle that glyph.
But, there is a lot of code here, so if someone wants to lend another
pair of eyes, I'd love the assistance!