[Swftools-common] jpg swf_gui

From: Gunivortus Goos
Subject: [Swftools-common] jpg swf_gui
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:41:54 +0200

Hello,

I've 121 jpg files which I'd like to make a flash flipping book of. Each of them
on an own page.
Because I'm really no command line one, I'm a frequently user of the pdf2swf
Gui. A fine Windows tool.
To do the work I only can think of adding the jpg files all one by one by hand
into an Open Office document, exporting that to PDF and then use the Gui to make
that SWF book out of it.
Question: Is there a better way to do this?

--
Best regards,
 Gunivortus

 Running under Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit with SP1.