[Swftools-common] Blended Transparency

From: Matt Southall
Subject: [Swftools-common] Blended Transparency
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:31:17 +0100

I have a PDF which converts incorrectly after giving the warnings:-

WARNING multiply blended transparency groups not yet supported!
WARNING color blended transparency groups not yet supported!

I was wondering if there were any experimental options in the latest versions for these? (we've tried with 0.9.0) Or is it just a matter of waiting until they are supported?

Matt Southall
Worktribe Ltd
0870 020 1760