[Swftools-common] [ SANDBOX ] [ ERROR ]

From: b.lisik
Subject: [Swftools-common] [ SANDBOX ] [ ERROR ]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:35:34 +0200

I’m currently working on a Flash Application which is using pdf2swf tool.
I’m facing a sandbox error when I try to launch my application locally on
my computer. The application is loading several swf files (each generated
by pdf2swf). The swf files are located in a different folder of the flash
application. The sandbox error occurs when I’m trying to load one of the
swf files.

Here is the command line I use to generate swf:

-f -T9 -s insertstop

I have made some tests and I found that if I don’t use the T9 properties,
no sandbox error happens. Which parameters can I use with –s property
to prevent the sandbox error?

Benjamin Lisik
Ingénieur développement

Lp system
23, rue la Boétie
75008 PARIS

Tél. 01 42 66 07 83
Fax. 01 42 66 06 66

P "Merci de prendre en considération votre responsabilité environnementale avant d'imprimer cet e-mail"