Re: [Swftools-common] Question about mailing list

From: Matt Cline
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 19:06:58 -0700

actionscript.org

On Jun 6, 2009, at 6:57 PM, Daniel <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello, I wanted to start out by saying I stumbled upon SWFTools about 3 weeks ago, and I have been using them every day since. I am new to flash development, and I had a question. Is this mailing list only about usage/bugs on the tools themselves, or can you post general actionscript questions here? If you can't ask general questions, can someone please direct me to an english speaking place for someone absolutely new to all of this?

Thanks

Daniel