Re: [Swftools-common] Selectable text in Flash

From: Yves Hughes
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Selectable text in Flash
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:52:07 -0500

Hi, Everyone

I'm a web designer with some programming skill (not enough). I want to collaborate on a project for a client.
The client has thousands of documents as Tiffs and PDFs. They need to be converted automatically into PDF then SWF. I was also thinking it should somehow incorporate OCR if thats feasible.

I was thinking this would be a good freelance project for someone who's already developed this and could just rebrand it.
If someone is available and up for some freelance work, please send me an email

Thanks
Yves

address@hidden