[Swftools-common] -O1 parameter seems bring the text that is behind othe

From: Jonathan Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] -O1 parameter seems bring the text that is behind other objects to front
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:

I have a pdf file with a image on top and a text on bottom which covered by the
image (I suppose to remove that textbox and forget, but that triggers an issue
of the pdf2swf -O1 ).
The textbox is totally covered by the image and it looks correct in pdf file.
When I use pdfswf -O1 to convert, the text seems appeard on top of the image.

The following is my pdf file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/klifny25ujg/file_sample1.pdf

This is the swf file I created from this pdf file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/znc0hnlmrjm/file_sample1.swf

There's no this kind of issue if I do not use -O1 parameter, or I change to -O2
parameter
But I like to use -O1 parameter, since it can keep the text as vector (-O2
seems convert text to bitmap which I do not like)

Thanks a lot.