Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf javascript events

From: Igor Costa
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf javascript events
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:20:06 -0300

Onur

you should care about the bytecode swf generated from mxmlc compiler, where is different a lot from the compiler inside pdf2swf. The only info added to the pdf2swf is in the header not on the entire swf file structure.

If you're trying to combine both swf from Flex bytecode and pdf2swf you will never got it working correctly.

Most importanly is connect with the local connection using as2 bytecode from pdf2swf or using the flag version that pdf2sw has. But sure you have to added as HTTPServices results or SWFLoader and even using that to combine via command line isn't possible.

Try those of suggestions and will have sucess.

1 - SWFLoader
2 - Using flag parameter -T9 which added header version 9 where this enable the swf to acess the variables in the swf file via as3 syntax.

Best
Igor Costa