[Swftools-common] looking for a flash intro/menu

From: caixapostal
Subject: [Swftools-common] looking for a flash intro/menu
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 05:30:31 +0200

Hi! I am starting a website for me, basically a blog and a fotolog... I would like to ask if someone could make a nice flash-intro for me, using the swftools. In the main page, I show only two links: one is for the Blog directory, and the other one is for the Fotolog directory.

Thank you =)

Alexandre.