Re: [Swftools-common] on the .movie tag

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] on the .movie tag
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:25:58 +0100

On 01/17/2010 08:50 AM, Chris Pugh wrote:
> 2010/1/16 Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>:
>>
>> My question would be whether it would be possible to embed a FLV in a
>> SWF generated by swfc?
>
> A case of 'yes but..' Pablo.  This information link may be of interest,
>
>    http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/flv_howto_03.html

Thanks for your reply, Chris.

So, if I don't get it wrong, embedding FLV in SWF is problematic at
best, since audio/sync can be lost. And FLV must have the same framerate
than the host SWF (this is exactly my main problem).

Too complicated to work. I must search somewhere else.

> ( I don't have, nor do I use, any of the Adobe Products that denerate
> or manipulate
> Flash format files. ).

Neither do I. I'm only interested in swftools, but I wanted to know
whether this was possible but it wasn't still implemented in swftools.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo