Re: [Swftools-common] Status on "Internal error: badly balanced softmas

From: Morten Sjøgren
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Status on "Internal error: badly balanced softmasks/transparency groups"
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:26:55 +0100

2010/1/20 Matthias Kramm <address@hidden>
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:02:53PM +0100, Morten Sj?gren <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are there some progress in fixing this bug?

This bug is fixed in my current version. The git repository contains
the fix. The next snapshot will, too.

Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I forgot to write that I already use the git-version of swftools, last commit in the git log is:
commit b0685de97c1d958400b47f1d61f2590053f07e01
Author: Matthias Kramm <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Jan 5 18:34:54 2010 -0800

I know that commit isn't the fix, just to show I have a recent checkout.

I'll see if I can provide an example later.
-
Morten