[Swftools-common] Pdf2swf using MAC OS Batch command or Apple script

From: kumar
Subject: [Swftools-common] Pdf2swf using MAC OS Batch command or Apple script
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:34:04 +0530

Hi

I want to convert Pdf 2 Swf using MAC OS. I do not want to install the PDFSWF tool to MAC. I want to do Pdf 2 swf conversion using MAC OS Batch command or Apple script command. Is it possible.

Please replz.

With Regards,

Kumar.R

Senior Engineer - Application Development

HOV Services Inc
11th Floor, Dowlath Towers, Taylors Rd, Kilpauk, Chennai - 10
Mobile No: 9994062801
http://www.hovservices.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.