[Swftools-common] transparent swf file

From: Kaliyaperumal, Dr Nakkeeran
Subject: [Swftools-common] transparent swf file
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:16:27 +0000

First I converted pdf file to swf using GUI pdf2swf tool. I set no viewer a=
nd transparent in the option. But it DID NOT generate transparent swf. The =
generated swf file was only 20 KB sized.

I used swfextract to make the swf file (generated from pdf2swf) transparent=
 using the cmd:

swfextract -i 3- file.swf -o file.swf

It became transparent. But the transparent swf file is now sized 241 KB.

I need help to generate transparent swf file with size similar to the one g=
enerated from pdf2swf (say 20 KB).

I tried directly using CMD to generate the swf file using:

pdf2swf -s transparent file.pdf -o file.swf

It does produce small sized transparent swf file. But the resolution and the dimensions are different. I wish to know how to set the dimension & resolution of the generated swf file.

Thanks a lot in advance for the kind help.

Naks