[Swftools-common] transparent SWF files

From: Kaliyaperumal, Dr Nakkeeran
Subject: [Swftools-common] transparent SWF files
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:30:22 +0000

I have solved the problem I reported earlier for generating transparen swf
files.

For a multi paged pd file the first page can be extracted as a transparentswf
file using:

pdf2swf -s zoom=100 -s transparent -p1-1 -t -s flashversion=8 cramer_rule.pdf
-o cramer-slides-01.swf

If in a folder there are many single paged pdf then all of them can be
extracted to separate individual swf file using:

FOR /R %I in (*.pdf) DO @pdf2swf -s zoom=100 -s transparent -t -s
flashversion=8 %~fI -o %~dpI%~nI.swf

The above command line can also be written inside a *.bat file as follows:

@echo off