Re: [Swftools-common] Images disappeared when using pdf2swf with -s pol

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Images disappeared when using pdf2swf with -s poly2bitmap
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:50:27 +0000

Jim,

Gremlin in the version you have used?  Your pdf is converted correctly when using pdf2swf from SWFTools version 0.9.0.  Both graphics remain intact.

The quirk with the character translation of Adobe fonts rears it's ugly head again,

   Error: Unknown character collection 'Adobe-CNS1'
   Error: Unknown character collection 'Adobe-CNS1'

( as with your last conversion ), but that is all.

Regards,

Chris.