Re: [Swftools-common] Issue with Fonts

From: Ben Broadhurst
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Issue with Fonts
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:29:09 +0000

It works fine for me as well, which would support the font issue suggested by Joseph. The fonts are listed as embedded though, according to pdffonts:

server:/mnt/share/temp/resizeTests# pdffonts /mnt/share/temp/100303191744_23.pdf
Error: PDF version 1.6 -- xpdf supports version 1.5 (continuing anyway)
name                                 type         emb sub uni object ID
MJCOPC+Times-Bold                    Type 1C      yes yes no      51  0
MJCPBF+Times-BoldItalic              Type 1C      yes yes no      55  0
MJCPCG+Times-Roman                   Type 1C      yes yes no      59  0
MJCPFJ+Impact                        Type 1C      yes yes yes     63  0
MJCPIM+HelveticaNeue-CondensedBlack  Type 1C      yes yes no      68  0
MJCPLP+Frutiger-ExtraBlackCn         Type 1C      yes yes yes     72  0

Hope this helps.

b.