[Swftools-common] SWFTools

From: ramblin54321
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFTools
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:51:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to convert a ppt file with 90 slides with sound into one swf file.  First I converted it to pdf then swf which gave all 90 pages but no sound.  Then I tried converting first slide to png and added sound then second slide to png and added sound so that I had two swf files.  When I combine them with swfcombine no matter what parameter I use --cat, -a, -t, -Tm or whatever it doesn't stack, it puts it all together in one frame so that the two sounds play at the same time and the two photos are together.  I saw a post about a function to put the sound into sprites and play sounds by pages but it didn't say how to incorporate the 90 page swf file into the function, it was talking about a rfxview.sc file that I thought was just for a viewer.  For example I have the 90 pages of photos in Revelation.swf and the sound files in rev1.wav or rev1.swf.  And the last few pages will need more than one sound file combined with it.  I want to put each sound file or multiple sound files in a separate frame or page, how do I accomplish this? No matter what I put in .frame 1 and .frame 2 it all goes into the first frame.
Thanks.