Re: [Swftools-common] PDF spec used by PDF2SWF

From: Yousif Masoud
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF spec used by PDF2SWF
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:07:48 +0000

Hi Matt,
I've taken a look at your pdf file and this is what I get:

   **** Warning:  File has an invalid xref entry:  10.  Rebuilding xref table.

   **** This file had errors that were repaired or ignored.
   **** The file was produced by:
   **** >>>> Mac OS X 10.6.2 Quartz PDFContext <<<<
   **** Please notify the author of the software that produced this
   **** file that it does not conform to Adobe's published PDF
   **** specification.

I'm getting varied results on my servers (CentOS 64-bit and Debian 64-bit) all running swftools 0.9.0.  When I "fix" the pdf, everything is fine.

Thanks,
Yousif