Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf crashes on certain pages

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf crashes on certain pages
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:47:12 +0200

Glad the workaround got you sort of where you wnated to be.. ;o)

I am not familiar enough with the codebase to tell you exaclty what happens
during file combination.  Experiment with the various options,

   http://www.swftools.org/swfcombine.html

and see what happens.   Font's may well be duplicated, and  symbols probably
renamed and reused, both of which would probably increase file size.  Something
you may hjave to live with for now.

When you say significant, how significant?

Chris.