Re: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:20:49 +0100

2010/5/13 Petr Hájek <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
> thanks a lot for your answer. I don't understand it! I'm using this version
> (http://swftools.org/swftools-2010-02-06-1900.exe), in windows,
> and almost everything disappears.
>
> Here you can look on my results:
> http://www.thdesign.eu/_catalogue/pages/
>
> I don't know where is the problem - look at page 5 - there is almost empty
> page :(
>
> I try it on Win Vista, on Win7, and on WinServer 2008 and everywhere same
> problems.

Here are my results with the same command line, I just removed the -p
switch two process all pages:
http://69.64.92.113/_catalogue/

but again I'm using a pdf2swf from git repository on linux and
everything seems fine.

I tried with an older version of swftools (2009-04-01-0957) on linux
and it seems that everithing is ok, too.

Don't know what can be happen to you.

Ricardo