Re: [Swftools-common] Error building Swftools on Ubuntu 9.04 Server

From: Bhupendra Singh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Error building Swftools on Ubuntu 9.04 Server
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:04:01 +0530

Hi Gustavo,
Did you build the developer version of jpeglib and freetype2?

-bhups

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Gustavo Frei <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to build Swftools (latest version from git) but i am having problems with it. Have also tried other versions of Swftools but the generate same error.

When i run make, it stops with an error:        No rule to make target `ttf.c', needed by 'ttf.o'

I have installed jpeglib and freetype2 on the server but perhaps i missed something? The server is freshly installed Ubuntu 9.04 Server, perhaps i am lacking some other library?

Any ideas?

Gustavo.

--
Best Regards,