Re: [Swftools-common] How to convert PDF files with multimedia content?

From: Hans Nuecke (vservu)
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] How to convert PDF files with multimedia content?
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:49:29 +0200

 Hi Chris,
thank you for your detailed feed back.
I in general agree; taking the flash files directly without the intermediate pdf and converting them back would be my favorite solution also.
And in this case I had no problem doing so, since I will get the "sources".
And I also will convert with Acrobat 9 pro and/or PDF Converter Prof, if you think the problem could be based on Office Publisher...

And: it is not just a simple animation; it is interactive: you can take the balls and position them, you can drag the sliders which effect the behavior of the animation.
It is more complex than obvious at the first glance...

Since I expect I will get one day a PDF file with multimedia content where I do not have access to the sources, I want to find out as much as possible in time to be prepared ;-)

I wil do some more tests myself and report any positive findings.
Still: If anyone else could add... that would be great!

Regards
Hans