Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:51:34 +0200

nice work! is it possible to export (copy) the command line for the pdf2swf conversion?

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Chris Ohmstede <address@hidden> wrote:
 Flash Extractor now converts pdf and wav files via pdf2swf and wav2swf.  I've also added a pdf viewer and a wav player in the main window.  This app is getting to large to list all the features so please check out the web page (I've got the link below.)

web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/

home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/