Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf & MovieClip

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf & MovieClip
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 04:07:23 +0200

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:22:00 +0200
>Oliver Kindernay <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, I "recoded" this script to do just remote swf loading:
>
> package

Still way too complicated Oliver. ;o)   Compile this little scrap
of code with swfc instead:

###################################
.flash filename="loadswf.swf" bbox=200x200 version=8 fps=60 compress
  .box spot width=1 height=1 color=black

.sprite view_frame
  .put spot x=0 y=0
  .action:
    var dummy_value=0;
  .end
.end

.action:
   loadMovie("Test.swf",_root.view_frame);
.end
  .put view_frame x=10 y=20 scale=15%
.end
###################################

Now you've done that, you can then apply the x/y scaling and
width/height tweaks, to the view_frame object.

> I am very new in ac/flash, so please be patient with me.

That's ok.  I'm cr** at AS3 as well as a few other things.  Age in
my case probably.  Make all this up as I up along anyway. ;o)

>I'll rather do it in ac3, if I could.

See if you can convert the above scrap to AS3?

> Actually, I am quite good in C. Does swftools contain libraries I can
> use to create swfs like this? It would be great, if I could do it in C
> :) But I guess actionscript would by the best choice.

One of the viewers in the distribution has been coded in C.  Take a look.

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.

--