Re: [Swftools-common] embedding audio-stream in swf?

From: andersvi
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] embedding audio-stream in swf?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:18:29 +0200

    C> Ahh.. with you Anders. unnskyld! ;o) Which browser are you using
    C> to view the resulting SWF, Firefox?

Firefox, Opera, swfdec-player.

In Firefox it sits and wait for a while, and then tells me the Flash
plugin has crashed.  Faulty plugin possible cause?

    C> Try setting the Flash version number in the initial .flash line
    C> to 7 or less, recompile, then see what happens.

I tried this, but no luck yet, just the black page without any sound
coming out.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2010-07/msg00041.html

    C> The scrappy example on http://nordberg.me.uk/swfc_samples works
    C> because it's already on an internet enabled location.  With me?

Yes, i think so.  Can i include a whole swf from an http://.. url inside
a sprite or something close?

    C> May one ask enquire as to your rough location?

Of course, i live just outside Oslo.