Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to convert the PDF pages with External Link

From: Ananth Palanisamy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to convert the PDF pages with External Link enabled
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:05:36 +0530

Hi Chris,

I have tried most of the Tools to get it resolved. But I am failed in all that.
If find any solution let you know.

Thanks for your valuable time.
If you find any solution please share with me.
Thanks a lot.

Regards

Ananth P

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Worth a try Anarth.  If you have any luck let know!

Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, apart from a couple of notable exceptions,
most of the Open Source PDF editing and manipulation programs out there, seems
to rely heavily on the Xpdf library.  If the the issue *is* with Xpdf, which I
suspect it has to be, it will show itself with most other programs you try.

I can't remember whether you are running Windows, or a Linux based system,
or both.  Anyway, here's the Wikipedia list of pdf software just in case
you haven't checked it:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF_software

Good luck!

Chris.