Re: [Swftools-common] Re: SWFTools Media Player..

From: Gaurav Saxena
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: SWFTools Media Player..
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:32:41 -0400

Likewise.. I know if you slap a .wav within audio elements .. it works only for modern browsers, but this ability would provide an alternative to the older browsers via swf component and I'm all for that

ref: html5doctor (audio element, notice wav is widely available, probably reason for the silence :) )

@gsvolt

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 4:31 AM, Lyn St George <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday 08 October 2010 08:15:34 Chris wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:07:10 +0200
>
> Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I have lots of experimental scrap ramblings on this 'ere laptop, which
> > combined together could form such a beast, i.e. a media player written in
> > swfc/as2.  If I check the code on the wiki as I go along, then those
> > coders out there who are way cleverer than I am could all join in.
> >
> > What say you all?  Aye?
>
> That went down like a lead balloon huh? ;o)   Not needed?  No problem!
>
> ( Don't say I didn't ask.. )
>
> Cheers,
>

> Chris.

Missed this one, but I for one would love to see this put up. I'm no hot shot
in swfc/as2 but am prepared to contribute whatever I could.

Surely others would vote for this????

Cheers
Lyn