Re: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 21:45:26 +0000

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Dmitry Kichenko
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Looks like I have no luck sending emails to the mailing list today.
> Attempt number 3:
> Would like to resurrect a bit of an old question..
>
> I have a bunch of SWFs created with pdf2swf along with some possibly
> authored with Flash (they contain audio clips) but all are otherwise
> static 1-frame clips. I would like to convert them to PDF. I have some
> knowledge of C, so if you guys aren't too busy, I'd appreciate a few
> pointers on how to write swf2pdf.

If you don't mind to have each pdf page as an image you can modify
swfrender.c like:

around line 165, change:

        gfxdevice_render_init(dev);

        gfxdevice_pdf_init(dev);

and around line 186 remove the break instruction
in the for loop.

you will need to have swftools compiled with pdflib, I'm using this:
http://www.pdflib.com/download/pdflib-family/pdflib-lite-7/

Ricardo