Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:15:29 +0000

All -F option does is add the specified path to that currently used by
fontconfig,
which processes the fonts.

I'd check that you have all the font names *correctly* stated, especially with
respect to upper/lower case letters, to make sure that 'HelveticaNeueLTStd-Md'
really does exist as a truetype/type 1 font.  What you have, are Open Type
fonts,

   HelveticaNeueLTStd-Md.otf
   HelveticaNeueLTStd-MdCn.otf

Other than that, if the required font(s) are in the directory, correctly
stated, and
required for the conversion, then they should be used.

Regards,

Chris.