Re: [Swftools-common] Release Notes for 0.9.2?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Release Notes for 0.9.2?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:06:42 -0100

Matthias normally notifies via the mailing list when a new 'stable' version
is posted. Maybe he was short of time?

I'd expect that all changes to date as per the git repository, have now been
merged into the new stable.  I installed a browser based git repository
viewer on the same server that is running the wiki.  That viewer updates daily.
In the interim,

  http://wiki.swftools.org/viewgit/

may answer a few questions?  If it's listed in the git, it should be in the
new stable.

ttbomk, Matthias also directly renders the man pages for each swftools utility
on the main swftools web site. Have they been updated?

Finally, now I know as well(!) that there's a new current stable, I'll update
the server, and on-line swfc compiler, to run the same version. Maybe we could
also generate the current stable man pages inside the wiki as well.

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.