Re: [Swftools-common] Building SWFTools on Windows

From: List_Subs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Building SWFTools on Windows
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:50:55 +0200

>On Mon, 14 May 2012 17:59:24 +0800
>jianlizhao <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A  question about Building SWFTools on Windows. Questions are as
> follows:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2005-02/msg00023.html
>
> The current version of the swftools  is  v0.9.2.,
>
> Can this version in accordance with your instructions build success.
>
> Whether you need to download some packages?

That post is rather old.

Are you wishing to execute compilation under a Windows environment, or
to cross-compile for running on one?

There is further information which may be of some help to you, to be
found here,

http://wiki.swftools.org/wiki/
Installation#How_do_I_install_swftools_on_Windows.3F

Possinbly could be expanded further.

It's been a while since I tried a cross-compile, but when I did, it
went quite smoothly.

Regards,

Chris.