[Swftools-common] pdf2swf neverending conversion

From: Sergio Belkin
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf neverending conversion
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 01:10:26 -0300

I have a Video coferencing server with BigBlueButton, it's failing to
convert a PDF file to flash, so I've tried to isolate the problem the
pdf2swf (as a standalone tool).

The file is generated from a PPT file. Both trying using either MS
Office or LibreOffice fails.

The problem it happens using Fedora 18 x86_64 and on Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64

The version of swftools is 0.9.2

This the info of these documents:

Generated using MS Office

Title:          Trámites de inscripción