[Synaptic-devel] [bugs #10737] Icons do not follow GNOME theme

From: Jaap Haitsma
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bugs #10737] Icons do not follow GNOME theme
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:20:45 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Synaptic.

[bugs #10737] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Jaap Haitsma <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 10/31/2004 at 11:15 (GMT)

Sorry, I didn't think of the fact that synaptic gets run as root and thus gets
the settings of the root account. Changing the theme of the root account made
it work

[bugs #10737] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Synaptic
Submitted by: Jaap Haitsma
On: Tue 10/19/2004 at 19:23

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  None

Original Submission:  I'm running Debian sid with the SmoothGnome theme which
uses other icons for  OK/Apply and Cancel etc. then standard GNOME. Other
applications e.g. gedit use these icons when you change the theme. Synaptic
seems to keep using the default ones

Follow-up Comments

Date: Sun 10/31/2004 at 11:15       By: Jaap Haitsma <guzzi333>
Sorry, I didn't think of the fact that synaptic gets run as root and thus gets
the settings of the root account. Changing the theme of the root account made
it work

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=10737>

  Message sent via/by Savannah