[Synaptic-devel] Asking for help with the manual (and offering help for

From: erbp
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Asking for help with the manual (and offering help for whatever)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 17:37:44 +0000

I'm a newbie to a Trisquel8 O.S which by default has Synaptic Package Manager 0.83 and an outdated manual (version 0.1.2)
I have visited http://www.nongnu.org/synaptic/ but haven't been able to find a manual that teams up with my SPP 0.83.
Could you please point me out the exact web resource from where I can download the best manual for my SPP 0.83?
Because I'm far from being a developer - though I would like to become one who can help you back - and I suppose that most of the things that are said in the mailing list are out of my comprehension, I have chosen not to subscribe to this mailing list yet. But if you think that my subscription or any other (non monetary) thing that I can do will help you, please let me know.
I will gladly strive not to disappoint you.
Thank you for your time
ER BP