sysvinit-devel

[sysvinit-devel] We've Iimited access to your PayPaI account 05/07/2015

From: sysvinit-devel
Subject: [sysvinit-devel] We've Iimited access to your PayPaI account 05/07/2015 09:35:44
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 21:35:44 +0200 (CEST)

PayPal
Important Notice

Warning,

Some information on your accοunt appears to be missing or incorrect.
Please confirm your information promptly so that you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of your ΡayΡal accοunt. .
If you don't confirm your information, we'll limit what you can do with your ΡayΡal accοunt.

Here's a link to all the legal details
  • Click here
  • If you face problems with the button above, please copy and paste the line to your browser .
Thank you for being a ΡayΡal custοmer.

Yours sincerely,
ΡayΡal
Please do not reply to this email, We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" located on any ΡayΡal page or email.

Copyright © 1999-2015 ΡayΡal. All rights reserved. ΡayΡal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349.
05/07/2015 09:35:44