tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: good VALjtUM

From: Myrrine Rosato
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: good VALjtUM
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:54:22 -0700

Hi,

V k A u L a I w U t M w

C j I p A o L d I a S e

V j I z A w G y R o A b

X o A h N o A l X a

http://www.offerrooga.com
decumben
friendles
trembl
unassailabl
discu
information that could be invaluable to your sisters husband. I realize
I cant reach him, but I know hes dealing with someone in Washington-
His name is Alex Conklin, interrupted St. Jacques. Wait a minute,
Judge, Marie wrote the number down on the desk blotter. Let me get over
there. The sound of one phone being placed on a hard surface preceded
the clicks of another being picked up. Here it is. Maries brother