tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Speedfam 36 SPAW

From: Equipment Acquisition Resources Inc.
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Speedfam 36 SPAW
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:31:10 -0500

Semiconductor Equipment Purchasing Policy

Equipment Acquisition Resources is a very large buyer of used semiconductor equipment and related equipment. We are very aggressive in the acquisition of your surplus semiconductor equipment and we offer this as a very sophisticated and unique service for our customers. We are able to pay premium prices for semiconductor equipment as we are also users of this equipment for our customer’s applications. We purchase individual machines or entire plants, and may be able to pay above market prices because of our process development work.

Call us with all your specific needs as we are ready and able to move quickly for your satisfaction.

Semiconductor Process Development

EAR is pleased to announce its expansion into exotic materials and hard-to-dice substrates in our quest to aid customer applications. When you bring us your very difficult project and ask us to assist in its development, you can be assured that we give full attention to your specific application an d dedicate all our resources to the successful completion of your process. We have the finest state of the art dicing saws available for the purpose of dicing your material to sub-micron accuracies if required. Our engineering team is readily available for design, re-work, re-design, and testing of your application. Our goals are exactly the same as yours, which is to work continuously on your application until completed in a 100% satisfactory state within the timeline allotted and within your R&D budget. Specialty materials and brittle substrates are sometimes difficult to work with and achieve results. Here at EAR we have developed advanced technology to deal with these advanced materials. Various applications in nano-technology have been introduced into the world of super conductors and at EAR we know how to overcome the obstacles in slicing and dicing of the materials involved.

Please call us 24-7 with your applications. 1-888-227-5900

Equipment Acquisition Resources Inc. has expanded our already successful Process Engineering program to include manufacturing capabilities for dicing saws and slicing saws. Let Equipment Acquisition Resources Inc. create an application process to Dice or Slice your substrates, show you our proven results and then continue to process your substrates with our Extended Manufacturing Contracts.

Direct Financing

E.A.R. Inc. is currently offering Direct Financing not only on Equipment Purchases, but also on our Process development and Contract Manufacturing. We are striving to make your business our top priority and will continue to meet our customers needs. Inquire about our Low cost Leasing/Financing Programs today!

To qualified buyers, we offer "0" percent financing and even negative rate financing where applicable.
We also offer extensive maintenance programs to accompany our equipment finance packages. We now offer worldwide shipping and packaging for customers existing equipment as well as our own. We also offer worldwide rebuilding services of all existing customer equipment even if purchased elsewhere. We urge you to contact us right away about our new Process Development, Manufacturing and Finance services!

Let Equipment Acquisition Resources Inc. help your business succeed!

www.eartechnology.com

Toll Free: 1-888-227-5900

Phone: 1-847-705-7636

address@hidden

Equipment Acquisition Resources Inc. · 555 S. Vermont St. · Palatine, IL 60067