tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Tihs has a poewr to chnage yuor lfie

From: dennet camille
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Tihs has a poewr to chnage yuor lfie
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:34:07 +0300

Hello,
This is not spam, and can really change your life!
There were times when I thought that it's impossibe to make money on the internet, but oh god, I was really wrong. Please check site: http://e-moneyconsolidation.com/?partners=4562423, and my life changed. This investment group allows you to make 800% profit in just a month! Seems ridiculous? It did seem strange to me first, but I did make 800% profit three days ago! It is real, and you can make it!
Please use my link to sign up http://e-moneyconsolidation.com/?partners=4562423
dennet camille
pgvkpla