tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED

From: MRS SWISS CAOST
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 15:52:20 -0400

Date: Sat,  9 Sep 2006 18:58:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a representative of China Metallurgical Import and Export Company.We are
presently recruiting capable and dynamic sales advisers. We are one of the
fastest growing metallurgical equipment manufacturers in Asia and specialize in
exporting quality products at relatively low prices.

Due to the ever-increasing customer base in North America and Europe we are
searching for (sales) representatives to assist in meeting the ever increasing
customer demand for these products. Also it has been very difficult dealing
with customers in this region from China because of both time difference and
language barrier.Basically we require a proforma" intermediate for invoicing
goods / services to our clients (after we finalize the deal direct with them)
we are offering the requested service (we call it"offshore-mediation").

Headquartered in Zhejiang China, we invite you to join China Metallurgical as a
representative.  If you opt to join China Metallurgical as a
representative,your basic task will consist of processing orders and receiving
payments on behalf of China Metallurgical.

Please note, in particular, that for every transaction processed, you will
receive 10% of the total amount.China Metallurgical product price range starts
at $902.45. And go up to $1,000,000.00. At 10% you're guaranteed a minimum of
$90.25 + per order. The uniqueness of being a sales person for China
Metallurgical is that this can be done from the comfort of your home. We do all
the advertising and all relevant leads in your area are passed on to you.

Note that due to different time zones, and ever increasing demand for our
product hence the need for sales representatives.

You can learn more about us at:

www.allproducts.com/prc/cmiezhejiang/supplier.html

Please e-mail the following information in order for us to facilitate the
conclusion of this proposal if accepted. Send information below to:
address@hidden

Your name,Telephone number and address.We will get the business development
manager for the region to get in touch and discuss all the sales prospects with
you.

Please all replies and further enquiries must be sent to  address@hidden

Yours truly,

Swiss Coast.