tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Your cash, Non-baptist

From: Burton Nolan
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Your cash, Non-baptist
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 04:16:12 -0000

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIAGLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIASLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCTOUNT OFER!

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

------------------
forgive the Flock, and learn, and go back to them one day and work to help
Now that I've decided on a computer, it's time to actually buy it. As most of
you know, the VAIO S360 went out of stock at most retailers a long time ago. I
finally stumbled on a site called www.euclidcomputers.com that still had a few
in stock. However, I saw that they had the VAIO S270 as well, which only varies
from the 360 with a DVD-RW drive, but has a slower CPU at 1.6 GHz and a smaller
harddrive at 60 gigs. It was cheaper as well and without any more thought, I
purchased the computer. The computer totaled to about $1,620 after shipping and
was tax free. It took only 3 days to arrive, which is incredible for Euclid
computers.