tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] CONGRATULATIONS!

From: PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] CONGRATULATIONS!
Date: 23 Sep 2006 10:13:24 -0000

WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Ref: UKNL/05/8256/53219/QE327

Batch: UKNL5/A115-07

Dear Winner,

We are officially informing you of the result of the Lottery Winners

International programs held on the 22nd of SEPT 2006 as part of our

promotional programs for the year 2006. Your e-mail address attached

to ticket number UKNL/007742781005-18721 with Ref:

UKNL/05/8256/53219/QE327

drew  winning numbers 7-00-71-00-66-49 and credited to

Batch: UKNL5/A115-07, which consequently won in the 3rd category via

our

electronic ticket as stated above. You have therefore been approved for

a pay out of?1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We advice that you keep your winning information very confidential as

our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and

unwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals.

  All participants were selected through a random computer ballot

system drawn from over 800,000 company and 1,000,000 individual email

addresses and names from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place annually and we hope with part of

your winning you will take part in our next year ?20 Million Pounds

International Lottery.

To file for your claim, you will be contacting our accounts department

authorized to verify and process your claims for your total payment

(You will receive more information upon your acknowledgment of this

email and be regularto your mail for response will come to you as soon as
possible).

 This lottery is promoted and sponsored by software corporations and

other private organizations to help individuals generate fortunes which

would encourage them to expand their

business frontiers thereby creating more opportunities and assisting

with humanitarian concerns within their immediate environment.

Please Note that winnings must be claimed not later than 30th of SEPT

2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in our

subsequent program coming up later in 2006.

 In order to avoid complications always quote your reference number in

all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address

do inform us as soon

as possible. Congratulations from our organization and thank you for

being part of our promotional program.

N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified from

this program.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. David Bryan

fREE LOTTERY PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL

PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Address: 74 CRANBOUNE ROAD

CITY, STATE, ZIP: LIVERPOOL,

UNITED KINGDOM

    To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Mr  Tony Scott Jr

Email: address@hidden

Copyright © 1994-2006 The UK National Lottery Inc.

All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline

              77635 476378 255667460