terminal-discuss

[Terminal-discuss] Window title set to current working directory or path

From: Michele Bert
Subject: [Terminal-discuss] Window title set to current working directory or path
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:29:47 +0200

Hi.

I am working with several Terminal windows (version 0.9.8, compiled
from sources on an Ubuntu 10.04), and all have the same title (which
is the name with path of the process the terminal was started with -
basically /bin/bash).  Switching beetween windows it is quite
annoying, since it is difficoult to recognise the desired window. It
would be very usefull for me to have the current working directory as
the title of the window.

I could try to make the change by myself, if I get a small advice
about where to look for it in the sources.

Thanks,

Michele